The Certificate IV in Information Technology (ICT40115) course offered by Upskilled will give you the vocational training to be able to undertake a range of general IT and communications technology practices in the workplace.
Studying this course, you will gain the IT skills to be able to provide broad technical support to small-to-medium enterprises.
Anyone can apply, however, it is recommended that you follow these preferred pathways:
- After achieving Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology, or other relevant qualifications or units equivalent; OR
- Demonstrated vocational experience in a range of work environments using a range of information technologies
What You’ll Learn
In this IT course, the subjects you will study include:
- BSBWHS304 – Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultative processes
- BSBSUS401 – Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- ICTICT202 – Work and communicate effectively in an ICT environment
- ICTICT401 – Determine and confirm client business requirements
- ICTICT418 – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTNWK401 – Install and manage a server
- ICTNWK402 – Install and configure virtual machines for sustainable ICT
- ICTNWK410 – Install hardware to a network
- ICTNWK411 – Deploy software to networked computers
- ICTNWK412 – Create network documentation
- ICTICT404 – Use online learning tools
- ICTICT405 – Develop detailed technical design
- ICTICT408 – Create technical documentation
- ICTICT413 – Relate to clients on a business level
- ICTSAS410 – Identify and resolve client ICT problems
- ICTWEB420 – Write content for web pages
- ICTWEB414 – Design simple web page layouts
- ICTWEB429 – Create a markup language document to specification
- ICTWEB403 – Transfer content to a website using commercial packages
- ICTWEB405 – Monitor traffic and compile website traffic reports
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.