The Certificate IV in Programming (ICT40518) course offered by Upskilled will give you basic programming skills in the most commonly used programming languages.
Studying this course, you will learn about query language and how to build a user interface, develop data-driven applications and analyse software requirements. You will also be able to specialise your education by choosing your electives to suit your career goals.
Anyone can apply, however, it is recommended that you use the following pathways:
- After achieving Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology, or other relevant qualifications or units equivalent; OR
- Demonstrated vocational experience in a range of programming-related work environments in software programming, application programming, web development, or similar
What You’ll Learn
In this IT course, the subjects you will study include:
- ICTPRG406 – Apply introductory object-oriented language skills
- ICTPRG419 – Analyse software requirements
- ICTICT418 – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTPRG404 – Test applications
- ICTPRG402 – Apply query language
- ICTPRG403 – Develop data-driven applications
- ICTPRG414 – Apply introductory programming skills in another language
- ICTPRG410 – Build a user interface
- ICTPRG415 – Apply skills in object-oriented design
- ICTPRG405 – Automate processes
- ICTPRG409 – Develop mobile applications
- ICTDBS403 – Create basic databases
- ICTICT420 – Develop client user interface
- ICTPRG527 – Apply intermediate object-oriented language skills
- ICTPRG418 – Apply intermediate programming skills in another language
- ICTPRG413 – Use a library or pre-existing components
- ICTICT408 – Create technical documentation
- ICTPRG427 – Use XML effectively
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.