Improve your tech skills and begin your journey down this rewarding career path! The ICT50115 Diploma of Information Technology from TrainSmart Australia equips you with strong foundational skills in key ICT concepts and processes to give you the best possible start in your career.
Learn skills that will help you get ahead! In our increasingly tech-dependent business world, demand for qualified professionals information technology field is always growing. Develop a strong foundation in computing, hardware, multimedia technologies, and operating and network systems.
This course will teach you how to provide a broad range of IT support services to small-to-medium businesses such as networking, IT support, database development, programming and web development. You’ll develop skills to administer and manage information and communications technology support, essential to any enterprise.
Upgrade your CV and broaden your job opportunities without putting your life on hold. This flexible online course lets you fit study around your work and personal commitments; it’s never been easier to build your knowledge of IT.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Hold an Australian year 12 Certificate; OR
- Hold a Certificate IV qualification (or above); OR
- Completion of the Core Skills Profile for Adults online assessment passing at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy
What You’ll Learn
In this information technology course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBWHS501 - Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- ICTSUS501 - Implement server virtualisation for a sustainable ICT system
- ICTNWK535 - Install an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTNWK531 - Configure an internet gateway
- ICTSAS518 - Install and upgrade operating systems
- ICTWEB429 - Create a markup language document to specification
- ICTWEB504 - Build a document using eXtensible markup language
- ICTTEN514 - Install, configure and test a server
- ICTSAS517 - Use network tools
- ICTNWK524 - Install and configure network access storage devices
- ICTNWK525 - Configure an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTNWK527 - Manage an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTICT509 - Gather data to identify business requirements
- ICTICT511 - Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise
- ICTICT502 - Develop detailed component specifications from project specifications
- ICTICT504 - Confirm transition strategy for a new system
- ICTSAS503 - Perform systems tests
- ICTPMG501 - Manage ICT projects
- ICTICT508 - Evaluate vendor products and equipment
Why study with TrainSmart Australia?
Train hard, train well, train smart with TrainSmart Australia! With a range of online, on-campus and blended learning courses in community services, beauty, IT, business and more, TrainSmart Australia has an outstanding reputation for getting countless students recognised in their field and closer to conquering their career goals.
Why study with TrainSmart Australia? Their team of trainers have been handpicked and offer a wealth of experience and industry knowledge, which they will pass down to you. TrainSmart also has strong industry ties and partners in various business sectors, which means more employment prospects for their graduates.
Go on, join thousands of happy students of have studied with TrainSmart Australia and enquire about their accredited courses today!
SMR Learning Services Pty Ltd t/a TrainSmart Australia & New Horizons Learning Centre (Perth) which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 51771)
Whether you’re studying 100% online or on campus, at TrainSmart Australia, you’re not just another number. They value each and every student’s learning journey and strive to ensure it’s a positive one.
Each student is assigned a dedicated trainer who will act as a mentor throughout your course, guiding and supporting you every step of the way.