The Diploma of Information Technology (Networking) (ICT50415) course offered by Upskilled will give you the technical skills to be able to manage and install a range of networks, including inter-networking, security and e-business integration. You will gain the education and training to work as an independent ICT specialist or as part of a team.
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
What You’ll Learn
In this IT networking course, the subjects you will study include:
- ICTSUS501 – Implement server virtualisation for a sustainable ICT system
- ICTTEN611 – Produce an ICT network architecture design
- ICTICT511 – Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise
- ICTNWK529 – Install and manage complex ICT networks
- ICTICT418 – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTNWK507 – Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise routers
- ICTNWK505 – Design, build and test a network server
- ICTNWK509 – Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks
- ICTNWK525 – Configure an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTSAS505 – Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
- ICTNWK508 – Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise switches
- ICTNWK527 – Manage an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTNWK524 – Install and configure network access storage devices
- ICTNWK513 – Manage system security
- ICTNWK511 – Manage network security
- ICTNWK526 – Install an enterprise virtual computing environment
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.