Upgrade your techy skills to a whole new level with the Diploma of Information Technology (Systems Administration) (ICT50315) course offered by Upskilled! This course will give you the skills to be able to administer a variety of networked computer systems.
Studying this online IT course, you will gain strong foundational knowledge in information technology and administration. You will also have the opportunity to specialise your education by choosing elective units in virtualisation, sustainability and project management.
Qualify for tomorrow with Upskilled's Diploma of Information Technology Systems Administration
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
What You’ll Learn
In this IT course, the subjects you will study include:
- ICTSAS406 – Implement and hand over system components
- ICTSAS505 – Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
- ICTNWK513 – Manage system security
- ICTICT418 – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTSAS515 – Manage the testing process
- BSBSUS501 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- ICTSAS512 – Review and manage delivery of maintenance services
- ICTSAS502 – Establish and maintain client user liaison
- ICTTEN516 – Produce technical solutions from business specifications
- ICTICT509 – Gather data to identify business requirements
- ICTNWK535 – Install an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTSAS517 – Use network tools
- ICTSAS518 – Install and upgrade operating systems
- ICTNWK505 – Design, build and test a network server
- ICTNWK509 – Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks
- ICTNWK527 – Manage an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTNWK525 – Configure an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTNWK501 – Plan, implement and test enterprise communication solutions
- ICTSUS501 – Implement server virtualisation for a sustainable ICT system
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.