Refine your skills in ICT with the Diploma of Systems Analysis and Design (ICT50818) course offered by Upskilled. With this course, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to provide support in analysing and redesigning systems to meet client needs.
Upon completion of this IT course, you will have the education and training to be a valuable member of a project team.
Anyone can apply, however, it is recommended you follow one of these preferred pathways:
- After achieving Certificate IV in Systems Analysis and Design, or other relevant qualifications or units equivalent; OR
- Demonstrated vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior information technology and/or systems roles, including analyst or design roles
What You’ll Learn
In this IT course, the units of competency you will study include:
- ICTTEN516 – Produce technical solutions from business specifications
- ICTICT509 – Gather data to identify business requirements
- ICTDBS502 – Design a database
- ICTICT401 – Determine and confirm client business requirements
- ICTICT511 – Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise
- ICTICT403 – Apply software development methodologies
- ICTSUS601 – Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
- ICTICT502 – Develop detailed component specifications from project specifications
- ICTICT418 – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTSAD605 – Elicit ICT requirements
- ICTSAS422 – Scope implementation requirements
- ICTICT510 – Determine appropriate ICT strategies and solutions
- ICTSAS601 – Implement change-management processes
- ICTPMG501 – Manage ICT projects
- ICTSAD502 – Model data processes
- ICTPRG518 – Monitor the system pilot
- ICTNWK514 – Model preferred system solutions
- ICTSAS502 – Establish and maintain client user liaison
- BSBWHS501 – Ensure a safe workplace
- ICTPRG515 – Review developed software
- ICTSAD501 – Model data objects
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.