Supercharge your career as a cyber security professional and take advantage of this in-demand profession through a Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security) with Pacific Training Group.
This course allows you to develop skills in the management and implementation of cyber security strategies in an organisation. You’ll receive training in:
- Research and apply concepts of cyber security
- Leading and managing team effectiveness
- Promotion of workplace cybersecurity awareness and best practices
- Interacting with clients on a business level
- Management of Intellectual Property (IP), ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- Monitoring business activities in an ICT environment
- Evaluating organisations compliance
- Performing cyber security risk assessments
- Designing and implementing cyber security infrastructures
Make an exciting career out of defending organisations and people against cyber crime!
No prerequisites are required so you can take this course whether you’re fresh out of school, already working in a cyber security role, or want to kick start your new career path.
Study in a way that suits you; on campus at Sydney or the Gold Coast or choose the flexibility of online study.