Do you feel you have leadership potential? Are you ready to enter the world of management and lead a team to success? Propel yourself to the next stage of your career with a Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918) from the College for Adult Learning.
With this self-paced, 100% online course, you can study when and where you want, over 12 months of full-time study or 16–18 months part-time. Throughout the course, you’ll gain the skills you need in key areas such as accountability, risk management, performance management, optimisation, target setting and strategy creation to meet and exceed KPIs. Designed with the modern working environment in mind, the course contains workplace-based assessments and relevant, engaging course content.
Upon graduation, you’ll have the skills and experience necessary to pursue a range of managerial and leadership roles. So what are you waiting for? Kickstart the next era of your career today!
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this leadership and management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR511 - Develop and Use Emotional Intelligence
- BSBMGT517 - Manage Operational Plan
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
- BSBLDR513 - Communicate with Influence
- BSBMGT502 - Manage People Performance
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a Safe Workplace for a Work Area
- BSBCUS501 - Manage Quality Customer Service
- BSBHRM405 - Support the Recruitment, Selection and Induction of Staff
- BSBWRK520 - Manage Employee Relations
- BSBFIM501 - Manage Budgets and Financial Plans
- BSBWOR501 - Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- BSBINN601 - Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake Project Work
- BSBHRM513 - Manage Workforce Planning
Why study with College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”