Are you ready to unlock your leadership potential and take your business career to the next level? MCI Institute’s Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB51915) is here to help you do just that.
This comprehensive online course focuses on practical training to help you build a strong foundation of leadership and management skills, which can be applied to a variety of workplaces, teams and situations. From project work and finance management to quality customer service and effective communication, you’ll learn everything there is to know about managing teams in the fast-paced world of business.
Whether you’ve got your eye on a particular promotion, or you’re simply ready to invest in your own professional development, this flexible 12-month course will have you covered. You know you’ve got what it takes to be a leader. Why not get started today?
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the day of enrolment; AND
- Must maintain satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills; AND
- Must have both access to a computer and internet and a basic level of computer literacy; AND
- Must demonstrate:
- Evidence of completing Senior Secondary School Certificate, or equivalent; OR
- Recent relevant industry experience; OR
- Evidence of having completed or undertaken other accredited training at a Certificate IV AQF level or above; OR
- Ability to undertake this qualification as demonstrated to MCI during the Welcome call.
What You’ll Learn
In this leadership course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBLDR501 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR503 - Communicate with influence
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operation plan
- BSBWHS501 - Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBINN501 - Establish systems that support innovation
- BSBLED501 - Develop a workplace learning environment
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.