Ready to push yourself to the next tier of your career? Want to lead teams, drive projects and contribute to the success of your business? A Double Diploma of Leadership & Management and Business Administration (BSB51915 & BSB50415) from MCI Institute is the perfect place to start.
This comprehensive double qualification combines core business administration concepts with advanced leadership and management skills, preparing you to take on higher-level roles in the business environment. You’ll learn how best to supervise and lead teams and projects; keep a business running smoothly through great customer service and administrative practices; and use emotional intelligence to maintain effective relationships and make solid business decisions.
Studying entirely online, you’ll spend 12 to 18 months developing the skills you need to become an incredible business leader. And once you graduate, there’s no end to the opportunities that will await you. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the day of enrolment; AND
- Must maintain satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills; AND
- Must have both access to a computer and internet and a basic level of computer literacy; AND
- Must demonstrate:
- Evidence of completing Senior Secondary School Certificate, or equivalent; OR
- Recent relevant industry experience; OR
- Evidence of having completed or undertaken other accredited training at a Certificate IV AQF level or above; OR
- Ability to undertake this qualification as demonstrated to MCI during the Welcome call.
What You’ll Learn
In this leadership course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 - Manage business document design and development
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBLDR501 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.