Learn the critical skills required to work effectively in the field of logistics when you study the Certificate III in Logistics (TLI32416) course led by Upskilled.
This online course offers a flexible learning experience and through 13 comprehensive modules will equip you with a sound understanding of the foundations of logistics functions. Students will also have the options of customising the course to suit specific job-related needs. Substitute the course outline and gain skills and knowledge in areas that are important to your field and will get you closer to success.
So if you’re keen to move your career in logistics from A to B then start by enquiring right here, today!
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. Applicants will need to have a sufficient grasp of the English language.
What You’ll Learn
In this logistics course, the subjects you may study include:
- TLIF0001 - Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- TLIE3004 - Prepare workplace documents
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- TLIA3017 -Identify products and store to specifications
- TLIA3015 - Complete receival/despatch documentation
- TLIF1001 - Follow work health and safety procedures
- TLIA3039 - Receive and store stock
- TLIF0002 - Administer chain of responsibility policies and procedures
- TLIF3003 - Implement and monitor work health and safety procedures
- TLID1001 - Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIJ3002 - Apply quality systems
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
You can also customise your course to suit your specific job-related needs. The following units can be substituted into your course outline upon request:
- TTLIU2012 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- TLIA3016 Use inventory systems to organise stock control
- TLIF1001 Follow work health and safety procedures
- TLIK2010 Use info technology devices in the workplace
- TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift*
- TLILIC2002 Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck*
*These units involve Forklift operation and have a licensing requirement
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.