With more demand than ever for qualified logistics professionals, there’s no time like the present to skill up with this nationally accredited Certificate IV in Logistics (TLI42016) from Upskilled.
As the global marketplace increasingly depends on the efficient transportation of goods, logistics has become an industry with high demand, great career prospects and the ability to work across a number of interesting sectors and industries.
The course covers everything you need to know to start your career in logistics. You’ll learn the key competencies and basic industry knowledge, including occupational health and safety, procurement planning and stock management.
With the flexibility to customise your course outline to suit your particular career goals and no set timetable, you’re in control of your learning. Study when it suits you, work around your schedule and make concrete steps towards achieving your goals!
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification, anyone can apply.
What You’ll Learn
In this logistics course, subjects you may study include:
- TLIF0001 - Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- TLIX4028 - Apply knowledge of logistics
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- PSPPCM004 - Plan procurement
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- TLIU3011 - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- TLIF4014 - Develop and maintain a safe workplace
- BSBHRM405 - Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- PSPPROC411A - Plan procurement
- TLII4001 - Coordinate quality customer service
- TLIR4008 - Implement and supervise stocktaking procedures
- TLIF0002 - Administer chain of responsibility policies and procedures
- BSBMGT405 - Provide personal leadership
- TLIA4032 - Organise transport of freight or goods
- TLIA4028 - Assess and monitor optimum stock levels
- TLIE3002 - Estimate/calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions
- TLIF3063 - Administer the implantation of fatigue management strategies
- TLIL4070 - Work effectively in the transport and logistics industry
- TLIP4013 - Implement and monitor logistics planning and processes
- TLILIC2001 - Licence to operate a forklift*
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.