If successful companies have one thing in common, it’s that they all run under outstanding leadership, direction and management. Do you have what it takes to become a leader in your field? Are you ready to climb the next rung on your career ladder? If so, the Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB61015) from MCI Institute is the course you’re looking for.
Throughout this online course, you’ll explore a range of practical and contemporary management concepts, building up a foundation of skills to develop and implement critical business strategies. From diversity and innovative business approaches to organisational change and communication, you’ll graduate after 12 months well-versed in everything you need to know to become a successful business leader.
Created by an institute that has delivered corporate training to some of Australia’s largest companies for over 10 years, this course is nationally recognised and highly sought-after. If you’re ready to become a leader who inspires your employees and drives your business towards success, why not get started today?
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the day of enrolment; AND
- Must maintain satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills; AND
- Must have both access to a computer and internet and a basic level of computer literacy; AND
- Must demonstrate:
- Evidence of completing Senior Secondary School Certificate, or equivalent; OR
- Recent relevant industry experience; OR
- Evidence of having completed or undertaken other accredited training at a Certificate IV AQF level or above; OR
- Ability to undertake this qualification as demonstrated to MCI during the Welcome call.
What You’ll Learn
In this Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBDIV601 - Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG609 - Develop a marketing plan
- BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
- BSBHRM602 - Manage human resources strategic planning
- PSPGEN067 - Establish and maintain strategic networks
- BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMGT615 - Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and improvement
- BSBINM601 - Manage knowledge and information
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.