Build in-demand skills for a vital business profession by studying this online Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) course from College Australia.
Designed for anyone seeking to progress their career, and build skills for leadership roles, this dynamic course offers foundation knowledge and key practical skills for success. You can expect to study key aspects of leadership and management including strategic planning, team leadership and development, networking, presentations and communication, and graduate with the skills and experiences required to accelerate your career.
If you like planning, problem-solving and working with people, a career in leadership and management may be for you. This nationally recognised course is your first step.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
What You’ll Learn
In this leadership course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR401 – Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 – Implement operational plan
- BSBMGT403 – Implement continuous improvement
- BSBREL402 – Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR404 – Develop work priorities
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBCUS401 – Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBLED401 – Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 – Show leadership in the workplace
Why study with College Australia?
With a dedication to delivering a premium training service since 2005, College Australia courses offer the perfect stepping-stone in your career! From business to hospitality, leadership and management, health administration and more, they’ve got courses specifically designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to get ahead in your field.
Enjoy the convenience of online study and follow their specially tailored courses, filled with relevant, real world. Enquire about a course today and get recognised with College Australia!
College Australia isn’t just about getting you qualified, they want to ensure you enjoy and are supported every step of your study journey, which is why they have a variety of personal support, learning support and disability support services available to students. Turn to their friendly, helpful and fully competent staff who’ll be available to help you with your individual needs.