Ideal for those with their sights set on a management position, this online Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) from The National Finance Institute (NFI) helps you develop your skills as a leader and get ready to take on greater responsibilities in the workplace.
Walk away from the course with confidence in your capabilities. This course develops generalist management skills that are highly portable to positions in a range of different industries. You’ll develop communication skills, learn how to build effective workplace relationships and implement an operational plan.
In addition to these core skills, you can select from a variety of elective units that let you adapt your study program to your employment aspirations and emphasise your own strengths as an employee. Whether you’re more of a people person or prefer crunching data and problem-solving, this qualification has you covered!
With 100% of your coursework and assessments online, you can set your own timetable. There’s no need to sacrifice your personal life or quit your job to pursue your education – study when it suits you! Why not start today?
There are no formal pre-requisites for this qualification. Applicants must have sufficient written and verbal English language skills, basic word processing skills and some experience in either leading or supervising a team.
What You’ll Learn
In this leadership and management course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR401 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBFIA402 - Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR404 - Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBREL402 - Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBADM409 - Coordinate business resources
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information system
- BSBLED401 - Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT404 - Lead and facilitate off-site staff
- BSBMGT407 - Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG413 - Promote products and services
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBRES401 - Analyse and present research information
- BSBSUS401 - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
Why study with The National Finance Institute?
If you’ve got a good head for numbers and want to excel your career in finance then turn to one of Australia’s leading providers in bookkeeping, accounting, financial services, management and more… We’re talking about The National Finance Institute of course!
Their range of accredited and nationally recognised certificates and diplomas will give you the right training that your industry demands! Since 2005, the National Finance Institute has been equipping students with the skills, knowledge and confidence to propel their career – are you next?
You can’t buy experience and experience is exactly what the team at The National Finance Institute (NFI) offer! NFI has selected a team of trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.