Advance your career in the world of professional management with the skills and strategies gained through this Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915).
You will learn key management skills that will allow you to steer teams and individuals to achieve organisational goals, developing your communication skills, emotional intelligence, and planning efficiency as you work through the course content.
Considering a career change? Consider Monarch Institute
There are no formal entry requirements for this course; anyone can apply!
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) may be available for skills and knowledge obtained through previous study or other relevant experience.
What You’ll Learn
In this management course, the units of competency you may study include:
- BSBMGT624 - Develop and implement corporate social responsibility
- BSBLDR504 - Implement diversity in the workplace
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBINN501 - Establish systems that support innovation
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT518 - Develop organisation policy
- BSBLDR501 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR503 - Communicate with influence
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBINM501 - Manage an information or knowledge management system
Why study with Monarch Institute?
Monarch Institute specialises in providing innovative, engaging courses with a focus on practical application. Courses are designed by industry experts who use real-life case studies to illustrate abstract concepts and give students the skills to succeed in the real world. The institute regularly consults with accounting, bookkeeping, financial planning and business industry practitioners to ensure that course materials reflect industry needs. Whether you choose to study in the classroom or online, Monarch Institute will support your learning journey by helping you gain valuable industry insights to enhance your employability.
Monarch Institute prides itself on encouraging and supporting students to meet their educational goals. Whether you choose to study in the classroom or online, you will be supported by a range of professionals who are committed to helping you succeed. All course materials have been designed with access and equity issues in mind, and assessment techniques reflect the needs of multiple learning styles.
Monarch provides an array of services for students, including personal, educational and vocational counselling services; disability assistance; language, literacy and numeracy assistance; and student welfare and guidance services. It also offers services for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students and students with disabilities or special needs in order to support them in meeting their learning goals.