Take the first step in an exciting career in hospitality leadership with this online Diploma of Hospitality Management (SIT50416) course.
Designed for people with experience or interest in the hospitality industry, this course will draw on your interest in people and your ability to work fast under pressure. If you want to use your skills to see your team succeed and your customers happy, this course may be your next career step.
In this course you’ll cover key aspects of hospitality management, including operational planning, conflict management, finances and rostering, team diversity, and you’ll develop a sound understanding of relevant regulatory frameworks. A large pool of elective units offers flexibility for you to tailor your learning experience to your goals and path.
If you like a challenge, thrive under pressure and want a career working with people, hospitality management may be for you. And this qualification can get you there.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
What You’ll Learn
In this hospitality course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBDIV501 – Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan
- SITXCCS008 – Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- SITXCCS007 – Enhance customer service experience
- SITXCOM005 – Manage conflict
- SITXFIN003 – Manage finances within a budget
- SITXFIN004 – Prepare and monitor budgets
- SITXGLC001 – Research and comply with regulatory requirements
- SITXHRM002 – Roster staff
- SITXHRM003 – Lead and manage people
- SITXMGT001 – Monitor work operations
- SITXMGT002 – Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXWHS003 – Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
- BSBITU201 – Process simple word processed documents
- BSBWOR204 – Use business technology
- BSBITU306 – Design and produce business documents
- SITXHRM004 – Recruit select induct staff
- SITXHRM006 – Monitor staff performance
- SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXFSA002 – Participate in safe food handling practices
- SITHGAM001 – Provide responsible gambling services
- SITHGAM002 – Attend gaming machines
- SITHGAM004 – Conduct a keno game
- CPPCLO2001A – Maintain hard floor services
- CPPCLO2004A – Maintain carpeted floors
- CPPCLO2009A – Clean glass surfaces
- CPPCLO2017A – Clean wet areas
- SITHACS001 – Clean premises and equipment
- CPPCLO2019A – Sort and remove waste and recyclable materials
- CPPCLO3035A – Maintain cleaning storage areas
- SITHCCC003 – Prepare and present sandwiches
- SITHCCC004 – Packaged prepared foodstuffs
- SITHCCC006 – Prepare appetisers and salads
- SITXCCS004 – Provide lost and found services
- SITXCCS005 – Provide club reception services
Why study with College Australia?
With a dedication to delivering a premium training service since 2005, College Australia courses offer the perfect stepping-stone in your career! From business to hospitality, leadership and management, health administration and more, they’ve got courses specifically designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to get ahead in your field.
Enjoy the convenience of online study and follow their specially tailored courses, filled with relevant, real world. Enquire about a course today and get recognised with College Australia!
College Australia isn’t just about getting you qualified, they want to ensure you enjoy and are supported every step of your study journey, which is why they have a variety of personal support, learning support and disability support services available to students. Turn to their friendly, helpful and fully competent staff who’ll be available to help you with your individual needs.