You’re a natural leader who enjoys making decisions. A career in management may be for you, and it starts with this online Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915) course.
Designed for people seeking to formalise existing experience with an academic qualification or start a new career, this online course requires no prior experience and covers the fundamental knowledge and skills required to succeed in management and leadership. You’ll cover key areas required for successful leadership, including planning and organising, managing people, and problem-solving.
In this course, you’ll learn about operational planning, team development, emotional intelligence, recruitment, and managing effective meetings. With online delivery, this flexible course ensures study does not disrupt your life, and allows you to continue working as you build new skills.
If you enjoy problem-solving, critical thinking and working with people, this course could be your first step towards a rewarding and exciting new career.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this leadership course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR501 – Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 – Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMKG501 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
- BSBLDR503 – Communicate with influence
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBCUS501 – Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Why study with College Australia?
With a dedication to delivering a premium training service since 2005, College Australia courses offer the perfect stepping-stone in your career! From business to hospitality, leadership and management, health administration and more, they’ve got courses specifically designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to get ahead in your field.
Enjoy the convenience of online study and follow their specially tailored courses, filled with relevant, real world. Enquire about a course today and get recognised with College Australia!
College Australia isn’t just about getting you qualified, they want to ensure you enjoy and are supported every step of your study journey, which is why they have a variety of personal support, learning support and disability support services available to students. Turn to their friendly, helpful and fully competent staff who’ll be available to help you with your individual needs.