Discover a world of opportunities when you arm yourself with the Bachelor of Marketing and Communication from UniSA Online. Combining the best of their Marketing and Communication degrees, UniSA Online will equip you with the skills and knowledge to succeed in social media, public relations, marketing analytics, digital marketing, advertising, retailing, brand management, and content creation.
Study online at your own pace and learn to develop brand communication strategies, craft media plans, build social media strategies, and create engaging content for different target audiences across a range of platforms; understand how to build effective integrated campaigns by combining your creativity and passion for content creation with your marketing and data analytical skills; explore corporate social responsibility, sponsorship, and crisis communication and much more.
UniSA is ranked No.1 when it comes to brand management research. What’s that mean for you? You’ll have the opportunity to learn from researchers and marketing scientists who have advised some of the world’s biggest brands! We’re talking Google, Kellogg’s and Unilever. Learn using real case studies, consumer purchase data and the latest research from global brands.
To be eligible to study this course, students must meet the following requirements:
- Successfully completed equivalent to a minimum of half a year of full-time study of a higher education program at a recognised higher education provider; OR
- Completed an award from a registered training organisation at Certificate IV or above; OR
- Passed a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience, or completed a UniSA Foundations Studies program or equivalent, or qualify for Special Entry; OR
- Completed a secondary education qualification equivalent to SACE, such as an interstate year 12 or international qualification.
What You’ll Learn
In this marketing and communications course, the subject you may study include:
- UO Critical Approaches to Online Learning
- Introduction to Social Media
- UO Marketing Principles: Trading and Exchange
- Accounting for Business
- UO Introduction to Digital Media
- Consumer Behaviour
- Business Law
- Communication and Media
- Marketing Analytics
- Public Relations: Theory and Practice
- Media Law and Ethics
- Communication Research Methods
- Essentials of Marketing and Planning
- Digital Marketing
- UO Promotional Communication: Advertising, Publicity and Marketing
- UO Retailing
- Industry and Practice
- Communication Management
- Integrated Marketing
- Integrated Communication Planning
- Content Creation for Media
- News Reporting
- Design for Digital Technologies
- Market Research
Why study with UniSA Online?
With a background spanning more than 25 years in online education, you can trust that you'll be getting a high-quality university experience when you Study On Demand with UniSA Online. Considered a leader in the field, UniSA has transformed online learning and is one of Australia's largest online education providers (2017 Department of Education). Select a 100% online course that has been created by academics and experts in online learning, who are focused on giving you the best start on your chosen career path. With all course content and assessments available online, you can Study On Demand, on your terms, on your schedule.
Studying with UniSA Online means you can Study On Demand. You'll gain around the clock personalised support to assist you on your learning journey. Technical issues? Nervous about a looming assessment? Gain on-demand access to their helpful and dedicated team.
Whether you need help with assignments, referencing, administrative or technical support, you’ll have on-demand access to the UniSA Online team who’ll be there to support you, every step of the way.
Students will have access to the UniSA Online ‘Study Help’ hub which is packed with loads of resources, workshops and support services. With online tutor support available seven days a week, you’ll be able to get help when you need it. If you’ve got a question related to your course, you can expect to receive a response in 24 hours. You’ll also be able to retrieve a range of resources through their virtual ‘Ask the Library’ service.
Gain full control over your study and gain a career focused qualification when you learn with UniSA Online!