The Master of Business Administration (Data and Cyber Management) is designed for people who manage and provide leadership in organisations with a digital presence. It will enable students to enhance their competencies in the areas of cyber management, cyber security data security, leadership and people management, and strategic organisational processes. The course will produce graduates who understand the importance of effective cyber management and have the ability to identify and act upon the various considerations, responsibilities and opportunities associated with data and cyber management in contemporary organisations.
Catapult your career with an MBA in Cyber Leadership
- Unleash your leadership potential on the business world by developing strategic visions that identify business opportunities and appropriately incorporate relevant risk reasoning into proposed business solutions
- Become the leader that steers organisations safely through cyber threats. Secure valuable data according to best cyber security practice. Navigate change. Develop practical tools to shape a positive data security culture in organisations
- Australian Defence Force Approved Program.
- No Exams. Fast-track your course and Graduate in 12 months, while you work
- Graduate with a portfolio of work that addresses some of the most pragmatic realities within the challenging and rapidly changing online business landscape.
- This is not a technical qualification. This MBA is designed for the leaders of tomorrow. It will equip you with sufficient knowledge of the different programming languages, systems and infrastructures combined with both local and globally recognised strategies to successfully liaise with various technical experts and stakeholders to make informed management decisions
Ducere Global Business School – Your Education. Your Future