Harness your leadership capabilities and push your career further with this Master of Business Administration from Edith Cowan University.
Perfect for motivated professionals, the course builds on your existing experience as a manager. The wide range of specialisation options available in this MBA allow you to target your studies to your professional ambitions.
Get a competitive edge in your career with up-to-the minute insights into how modern leaders are cultivating professional climates that fosters innovation and advancement.
The course offers an optional internship program with a host organisation. This lets you gain real-world insight into how complex business problems are resolved and understand the corporate culture you’ll be part of.
You may be eligible to apply for a postgraduate course at ECU if you meet the following:
- Hold a Bachelor Degree from a recognised Australian Institution (or equivalent) followed by at least 3 years appropriate and/or relevant supervisory or managerial experience; OR
- Hold a Graduate Certificate of Business or a Graduate Diploma of Business; AND
- Meet ECU’s English Competency requirements and any other special admission requirements for the course
What You’ll Learn
In this business administration course, subjects you may study include:
- Managing People and Organisations
- Marketing Leadership
- Fundamentals of Value Creation in Business
- Responsible Management
- Personal and Professional Development
- Information, Contemporary Technologies and Decision Making
- Leadership, Strategy and Change
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity
Specialisations available in this course include:
- Cyber Security Studies
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environmental Management
- Health Care Leadership and Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Management of Occupational Health and Safety
- Professional Internship
- Project Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Why study with Edith Cowan University?
Since opening in 1991, Edith Cowan University (ECU) has established itself as the go-to Australian university for a quality learning experience. Students graduate among some of the best in the world and have continued to serve society in many important roles.
ECU produces winners because they are a winner! In 2018 Times Higher Education ranked ECU in the world’s top 150 universities under 50 years old, and the Good Universities Guide has given them a 5-star rating for teaching quality 12 years straight.
From social work, youth work, nutrition, engineering, technology, management and more, ECU offer a host of undergraduate and postgraduate courses that’ll excel your career and expose you to new levels of success. Enquire today and see where an ECU qualification can lead you!
Students feel happy, well supported and well educated when they study with ECU, in fact, in the 2018 QILT survey, Edith Cowan University received the highest student experience rating of all Australian public universities.
When you study with ECU, you’ll have access to expert course advice, counselling, diversity and disability services, transnational and national program support, student success programs, careers and employability services... just to name a few.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations:
- Western Australia: Joondalup