Are you the sort of person who can manage multiple responsibilities and lead a team to success? Do you want to work in a management capacity within the healthcare environment? If so, the Diploma of Practice Management (HLT57715) from the College for Adult Learning could be your ticket to the next stage of your career.
Throughout this course, you’ll learn what it takes to lead a medical practice to succeed in the new, exciting and stimulating world of modern healthcare. Moving beyond the outdated notion that practice management is just about admin and accounts, you’ll develop skills and confidence in a wide range of areas, including strategic planning, leadership, budgeting, administration, account management and policy creation/implementation.
You’ll study at your own pace, completing this fully online course in just 12 months of full-time study (or 16–18 months part-time). And once you graduate, you’ll be ready to lead your workplace to success as a fully qualified practice manager. The next phase of your life and career starts now!
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this practice management course, the subjects you may study include:
- HLTADM004 - Manage Health Billing and Accounting System
- BSBINM501 - Manage an Information or Knowledge Management System
- CHCLEG003 - Manage Legal and Ethical Compliance
- HLTWHS004 - Manage Work Health and Safety
- HLTINF003 - Implement and Monitor Infection Prevention Control Policies and Procedures
- BSBMGT517 - Manage Operational Plan
- BSBFIM501 - Manage Budgets and Financial Plans
- BSBSUS501 - Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability
- BSBRSK501 - Manage Risk
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
- BSBMGT502 - Manage People Performance
- BSBWRK510 - Manage Employee Relations
- BSBCUS501 - Manage Quality Customer Service
- CHCDIV001 - Work with Diverse People
- BSBMED301 - Interpret and Apply Medical Terminology Appropriately
Why study with College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”