Ready to take a step up from project management? Build on your experience managing projects to get the most out of this Advanced Diploma of Program Management (BSB61215) from Upskilled and start moving up the career ladder.
Learn how to see the bigger picture. Managing programs of work involves supervising a number of projects and project managers at one time to ensure the entire program is completed successfully.
This course teaches you how to engage with stakeholders, set up collaborative alliances, build communities of practice and manage program risk and delivery. In short, you’ll learn everything you need to know to help facilitate large scale programs for an organisation.
If you’re a motivated and organised individual with experience or qualification in project management, this advanced diploma is your key to accelerating your career and challenging yourself to take on more.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Have completed a Diploma of Project Management; OR
- Have completed 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment
What You’ll Learn
In this program management course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG610 - Enable program execution
- BSBPMG611 - Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG612 - Implement program governance
- BSBPMG613 - Manage benefits
- BSBPMG614 - Engage in collaborative alliances
- BSBPMG615 - Manage program delivery
- BSBPMG616 - Manage program risk
- PSPMGT006 - Develop a business case
- ICTICT602 - Develop contracts and manage contracted performance
- BSBPMG617 - Provide leadership for the program
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- ICTICT606 - Develop communities of practice
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.