Develop advanced program management skills to lead a portfolio of interconnected projects with an Advanced Diploma of Program Management from Pacific Training Group.
This qualification will equip you to successfully direct, plan and lead a range of program functions and deliver timely results which are aligned with business objectives.
You’ll dive into the following areas of study:
- Developing business cases
- Managing program finances, risk and governance
- Engaging in collaborative alliances and communities of practice
- Managing innovation and continuous improvement
- Program execution and implementation
- Business case development
- Continuous innovations
- High demand skills
You’ll advance your leadership and project management skills to play a pivotal role in helping an organisation achieve its strategic goals.
Study in a way that suits you! On campus at Sydney or the Gold Coast or choose the flexibility of online study.