Want a career that will see you engage in exciting and diverse projects? Monarch Institute’s Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) equips you with foundational project management skills, opening up career opportunities in a range of different industries.
Learn everything you need to know to get a head start in your project management career! This course will equip you with skills to manage a project across it’s lifespan. Project managers have a unique set of professional skills that let them see the bigger picture. They’re responsible for streamlining processes, managing the work of many people with different skills and ensuring the project is delivered on time.
Developed by an experienced project manager, this course gives you insight into the realities of the job and highly transportable skills. You’ll learn key skills in project governance and stakeholder management in addition to developing your understanding of how scope, time, quality, cost, risk, procurement and communication are all crucial to project management. Get started today!
Monarch Institute Diploma of Project Management
There are no formal prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply! To ensure you get the most out of your training, after enrolment Monarch Institute will:
- Touch base with you to undertake a pre-training review to ensure the course is right for you; AND
- For students without an equal or higher level qualification, you'll be asked to complete a short language, literacy and numeracy quiz online.
What You’ll Learn
In this project management course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG520 – Manage Project Governance
- BSBPMG519 – Manage Project Stakeholder Engagement
- ICTICT515 – Verify Client Business Requirements
- BSBPMG511 – Manage Project Scope (Core)
- BSBPMG512 – Manage Project Time (Core)
- BSBPMG513 – Manage Project Quality (Core)
- BSBPMG514 – Manage Project Cost (Core)
- BSBPMG515 – Manage Project Human Resources (Core)
- BSBPMG516 – Manage Project Information and Communication (Core)
- BSBPMG517 – Manage Project Risk (Core)
- BSBPMG518 – Manage Project Procurement (Elective)
- BSBPMG521 – Manage Project Integration (Core)
Why study with Monarch Institute?
Monarch Institute specialises in providing innovative, engaging courses with a focus getting you ready to work in the real world. Courses are designed by industry experts and delivered by professionals who continue to lead in their fields.
Monarch Institute has trained over 10,000 students across a range of nationally recognised and accredited courses. With Monarch, you’ll benefit from direct trainer support and trainers with the latest industry experience, and are available whenever you need them.
Students graduate with a distinct competitive advantage because respected employers help shape the courses. The four largest employers of Monarch graduates are the Commonwealth Bank, NAB, Deloitte and the ANZ Bank.
With Monarch Institute, you’ll get a different experience. You'll get the skills that employers really want, flexibility to study in a style to suit you, and unrivalled support that is delivered with care.
Monarch Institute prides itself on encouraging and supporting students to meet their educational goals. Whether you choose to study in the classroom or online, you will be supported by a range of professionals who are committed to helping you succeed. All course materials have been designed with access and equity issues in mind, and assessment techniques reflect the needs of multiple learning styles.
Monarch provides an array of services for students, including personal, educational and vocational counselling services; disability assistance; language, literacy and numeracy assistance; and student welfare and guidance services. It also offers services for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students and students with disabilities or special needs in order to support them in meeting their learning goals.