Gain the skills to plan, lead and execute projects that hit organisational goals with a Diploma of Project Management from Pacific Training Group.
Learn what it takes to stand out and effectively lead teams, manage project scope, risk, time, quality and cost. Areas of study covered include:
- Effectively leading and managing teams
- Managing project scope, time, quality and cost
- Managing project information and stakeholder engagement
- Managing project risk and work, health and safety
- Turn ideas into reality
- Recognised project management qualification
- Best-practice knowledge, skills, tools and techniques
- Improve quality of work
- Core level of embedded understanding of programs
- In-demand skills
You’ll be trained with best-practice knowledge, skills, tools to turn project ideas into reality and reach organisational goals. Amplify your current project management experience or make this a whole new career path.
No prerequisites are required to get started in this varied and rewarding career choice!
Choose to study online or on campus in Sydney or the Gold Coast.