If you’re a natural born leader and a stickler good organisation then why not formalise your skills with the Dual Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515) & Leadership and Management (BSB42015) from Upskilled!
This fully flexible online course offers you the opportunity to capitalise on the growing need for employees with project management skills. With more and more organisations seeking methods of time and cost efficiency; as well as soft skills like good leadership and management; you’ll be in high demand and you recognised qualifications will be sure to open many doors in your career.
Access all your course material online via Upskilled’s sophisticated digital learning platform and enjoy the freedom to log on and learn anytime, anywhere.
Take a leap forward in your career with this valuable dual certificate course from Upskilled!
To study this course, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- English language proficiency (Year 12 English or equivalent); OR
- Obtain a Certificate III before enrolling in a Certificate IV level qualification, OR
- Demonstrate appropriate academic standing or workplace experience for the chosen qualification
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification. Students will be required to have regular computer and internet access to complete this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this dual qualification, the subjects you may study include:
Project Management Practice
- BSBPMG409 - Apply project scope-management techniques
- BSBPMG410 - Apply project time-management techniques
- BSBPMG411 - Apply project quality-management techniques
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBPMG415 - Apply project risk-management techniques
- BSBPMG416 - Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBPMG413 - Apply project human resources management techniques
Leadership & Management
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR401 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBMGT405 - Provide personal leadership
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.