Interested in real estate sales or property management? Ready to break your way into the property industry in Victoria? A CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) from Kaplan Professional is the perfect starting point.
Throughout this online course, you’ll develop a solid understanding of the basics of the Victorian real estate sector, from sales through to property management. You’ll learn about all the relevant legislation and compliance aspects of the industry, as well as developing your communication and interpersonal skills to give you that extra edge in kickstarting your career.
This course is dynamic and flexible, allowing you to study wholly online, in your own time and at your own pace. All you need to do is complete both parts within 12 months – then you’ll be well on your way to an exciting, fast-paced career in property. You’ll never look back!
There are no entry requirements for this course, however it is strongly recommended that applicants have a strong grasp of language, literacy, numeracy and computing skills.
To become a real estate agent or property manager in Australia, you must apply for a Certificate of Registration with your state/territory regulatory authority. Before you can apply for your Real Estate Certificate of Registration, you must ensure you meet all eligibility requirements stipulated by your state/territory regulatory authority.
What You’ll Learn
In this real estate course, the units of competency you will study include:
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B - Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4005A - Establish and build client-agency relationship
- CPPDSM4056A - Manage conflicts and disputes in the property industry
- CPPDSM4003A - Appraise property
- CPPDSM4012A - List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A - Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4018A - Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4022A - Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4019A - Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4004A - Conduct auction
- CPPDSM4001A - Act as a buyer's agent
- CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk
- BSBRKG304 - Maintain business records
- BSBSMB406 - Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4006A - Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
- CPPDSM4013A - Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4016A - Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4049A - Implement maintenance plan for managed properties
- CPPDSM4020A - Present at tribunals
Why study with Kaplan Professional?
Kaplan Professional is a leading provider of education in financial services and real estate. Kaplan Professional’s internationally renowned programs, personalised study experiences, flexible learning options and range of industry partners, all make them highly respected and distinguished.
Kaplan Professional offers a range of professional qualifications and provides learning solutions to 45,000 people a year. Whether you want to undertake a Certificate, Diploma or Masters, Kaplan Professional has the right course to get you where you want to go!
Kaplan Education Pty Ltd trading as Kaplan Professional (RTO 90116)
Kaplan Professional aim to make your learning journey as seamless as possible and have put together a student advice team to assist and help you out if any challenges come up.
Student advice representatives will be on hand to answer questions about the system, login and password queries, explaining processes around assessments etc., and to offer advice about study pathways and subject selection.
There are also discussion forums where you can direct questions regarding your studies to subject matter experts.