Ready to kickstart your real estate career in South Australia? The CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) from Kaplan Professional will set you on the path to becoming a registered sales representative, property manager or licenced land agent.
This comprehensive, fully online course provides an essential introduction to all aspects of working in the real estate industry. You’ll cover everything from the basics of sales and leasing through to the details of property appraisal and marketing, as well as the nitty-gritty of managing a real estate business and the people within it.
Provided you complete the coursework within 12 months, this flexible course allows you to study online at your own pace. And once you’re done, you’ll meet the educational requirements for SA Consumer and Business Services that allow you to pursue your career in SA’s property sector. So if you love all things property and you’re ready for a fast-paced, exciting job, why not start studying today?
There are no entry requirements for this course, however, it is strongly recommended that applicants have a strong grasp of language, literacy, numeracy and computing skills.
To become a real estate agent or property manager in Australia, you must apply for a Certificate of Registration with your state/territory regulatory authority. Before you can apply for your Real Estate Certificate of Registration, you must ensure you meet all eligibility requirements stipulated by your state/territory regulatory authority.
What You’ll Learn
In this real estate course, the units of competency you will study include:
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4079A - Work in the business broking sector
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property
management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property
sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4005A - Establish and build agency client relationships
- CPPDSM4009 - Interpret legislation to complete work in the
- CPPDSM4003A - Appraise property
- CPPDSM4012A - List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A - Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4018A - Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4017A - Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4022A - Sell and finalise sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4019A - Prepare for auction and complete sales
- CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
- CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM5012A - Develop a strategic business plan in the real
- CPPDSM5032A - Market the agency
- CPPDSM5020A - Manage and monitor effective client service in the
real estate industry
- CPPDSM4011A - List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A - Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4016A - Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- BSBFIM501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- CPPDSM4006A - Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBHRM402A - Recruit, select and induct staff
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
Why study with Kaplan Professional?
Kaplan Professional is a leading provider of education in financial services and real estate. Kaplan Professional’s internationally renowned programs, personalised study experiences, flexible learning options and range of industry partners, all make them highly respected and distinguished.
Kaplan Professional offers a range of professional qualifications and provides learning solutions to 45,000 people a year. Whether you want to undertake a Certificate, Diploma or Masters, Kaplan Professional has the right course to get you where you want to go!
Kaplan Education Pty Ltd trading as Kaplan Professional (RTO 90116)
Kaplan Professional aim to make your learning journey as seamless as possible and have put together a student advice team to assist and help you out if any challenges come up.
Student advice representatives will be on hand to answer questions about the system, login and password queries, explaining processes around assessments etc., and to offer advice about study pathways and subject selection.
There are also discussion forums where you can direct questions regarding your studies to subject matter experts.