This online Diploma of Retail Management (SIR50116) course will equip you with the skills and industry knowledge needed to manage small to large retail businesses.
So whether you want to open your own boutique, or work as an area manager for big franchises, this online course will help you achieve your career goals! Delivered by Upskilled this online course comprehensively covers retail-specific managerial skills. Learn how to recruit staff that personifies your brand, train your team to meet their targets and work cohesively as one unit, and develop the visual merchandising skills to increase foot traffic and drive sales.
Move beyond working as a retail assistant and set your sights on roles such as area manager and store coordinator by enquiring about this course today!
To be eligible for this course, applicants must:
- Have completed a Certificate IV in Retail or another relevant qualification; OR
- Have retail employment experience and complete a study skills assessment
What You’ll Learn
In this retail course, the subjects you may study include:
- SIRRSTR001 - Undertake strategic planning in retail
- SIRXCHA002 - Lead the change process
- SIRXMGT003 - Provide leadership to others
- SIRRRTF003 - Drive retail profitability
- BSBLDr501 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBWHS501 - Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.