Set yourself up for success! Studying this Certificate IV in New Small Business (BSB42615) course through Upskilled will give you the education and training to become a small business owner or manager.
You will gain the skill set and knowledge to successfully run a small business in a range of industry sectors. Cover how to develop work priorities, address customer needs and lead team effectiveness.
Best of all, you can log on and learn at your own pace and convenience with all course information available to you online.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following entry criteria:
- English language proficiency (Year 12 English or equivalent); OR
- Obtain a certificate III before enrolling in a certificate IV level qualification, OR
- Demonstrate appropriate academic standing or workplace experience for the chosen qualification
What You’ll Learn
In this small business management course, the units of competency you may study include:
- BSBSMB403 – Market the small business
- BSBSMB402 – Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB404 – Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB401 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBWOR404 – Develop work priorities
- BSBCUS401 – Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBMGT401 – Show leadership in the workplace
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.