Social media marketing is more than just creating clever hashtags. Get in the know and learn modern marketing techniques and strategies that’ll make your brand or business stand out with the Diploma of Social Media Marketing (10118NAT) from BCA National Training Group.
In this online social media marketing course, you’ll learn how to create marketing content for both personal brands and big businesses that appeal to users on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Snapchat and more! Devise compelling marketing campaigns for both niche and mainstream customers, learn how to identify your audience and tailor email, blog and content marketing copy to meet their needs.
A new and exciting way of marketing, social media allows you to engage with customers in inventive new ways that cut through the clutter of traditional advertising approaches. As a graduate of this course, the skills you’ll walk away with will help you land your next role.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Be proficient in English to a Year 12 level or equivalent; AND
- Have access to a computer that meets hardware and software requirements; AND
- Have intermediate computing skills
What You’ll Learn
In this social media marketing course, subjects you may study include:
- SMMBCM501A - Plan, implement and manage blog and content marketing
- SMMMSM502A - Plan, implement and manage mainstream social media marketing strategies
- SMMNSM503A - Plan, implement and manage niche social media marketing strategies
- SMMBPB504A - Establish and build a strong personal brand in social media
- SMMEMS505A - Plan, implement and manage email marketing
- BSBMKG507 - Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG502 - Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBFIM501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
Why study with BCA National Training Group?
Community services, education, leadership, business, marketing and more – BCA National Training Group offer recognised courses in it all! Get accredited by BCA and enjoy an award-winning education experience that’s led by trainers who 94% of students have stated as “excellent”.
Whether you’re new to tertiary education or looking to upskill, their range of quality courses have been designed to help you reach your career or educational goals, and will equip you with the confidence and skills to succeed!
So, why should you study with BCA National Training Group? BCA is all about getting you on the path to success and will support you every step of the way. All students have access to a professional learning support team which includes a dedicated Training Coordinator to help manage problems and overcome obstacles; as well as an expert Trainer & Assessor and a Training Officer available both during and outside of typical class hours.