Social media marketing is a lucrative and ever-growing area of the business world today. It’s totally changed the way create, consume and share information. Learn how to use the power of social media effectively with the Diploma of Social Media Marketing (10118NAT) from Redmako Learning. This unique course is delivered entirely via Virtual Reality – meaning you’ll get all the benefits of in-person and online study, bundled into one cutting-edge, convenient package!
Over 12 months of study in a virtual classroom, you’ll discover the ins and outs of a successful social media marketing strategy. From personal branding and blogging to email marketing and budgeting for projects and strategies, you’ll learn everything you need to know to kickstart your foray into the online sphere. Choose the timing and frequency of the live workshops you undertake throughout the course – each 60-minute workshop is scheduled with rotating days and times, so there’ll always be an option to suit you.
Whether you’re looking to land your dream job in social media marketing, advance in your existing role, or grow your own business through digital marketing, this is an ideal course delivered in a truly unique manner. So why not take the leap and enquire today?
Study Social Media Marketing with Redmako Learning
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be aged 15 years or above; AND
- Must be an Australian or NZ citizen or permanent resident if studying in Australia – overseas students are welcome, but must be living overseas while studying; AND
- Must have basic computing skills and access to a computer and the internet.
What You’ll Learn
In this social media marketing course, the subjects you may study include:
- SMMBCM501A - Plan, Implement and Manage Blog and Content Marketing
- SMMMSM502A - Plan, Implement and Manage Mainstream Social Media Marketing Strategies
- SMMNSM503A - Plan, Implement and Manage Niche Social Media Marketing Strategies
- SMMBPB504A - Establish and Build a Strong Personal Brand on Social Media
- SMMEMS505A - Plan, Implement and Manage Email Marketing
- BSBFIM501 - Manage Budgets and Financial Plans
- BSBMKG523 - Design and Develop an Integrated Marketing Communication Plan
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake Project Plan
Why study with Redmako Learning?
There’s on-campus learning, there’s online learning, but Redmako is taking the way we learn to a whole new level with virtual learning! Yep, you read right. Study with Redmako Learning and experience their virtual reality classroom.
Sign up to a course delivered by VR and discover an interactive learning experience led by engaging, expert trainers right from the comfort of your own home.
When you study with Redmako Learning, you’ll receive up-to-date, dynamic and innovative, nationally recognised training, tailored for professionals, by professionals! Enquire about a Redmako course today and experience the difference sooner.
Redmako Learning is not only dedicated to giving you a unique learning experience, but they also strive to deliver an educational experience that is valuable and one that’ll help drive your success. Be led by a team who is dedicated to offering you individual support every step of the way.
“Redmako is very personal and they are all very caring. The trainees and the tutors were so lovely and they really encourage me do my best in the traineeship. They talk to you like you’re an actual employee and you don’t feel like you're in school. You feel like you're actually working and you’re actually learning something not as a student but as a colleague.” – Redmako Learning graduate, Melissa Hermans