Do you want to support children in their education and work in a learning environment with regular school hours, but don’t necessarily want to become a teacher? If so, then a position in the education support field might be ideal – and the Certificate III in Education Support (CHC30213) from Redmako Learning can help you get there.
This course will prepare you with the skills and knowledge you need to work in education support through a unique and engaging mode of delivery: Virtual Reality (VR) learning! You’ll discover what’s involved in providing assistance and support to teachers and students in the educational environment, including supervising students and managing behaviour, planning lessons and working with students who have diverse needs.
Experience a truly cutting edge way to learn! All course material is delivered through VR, with workshops available on rotating schedules each week, ensuring that you can choose the day and time that best suit you to study. Simply pop on your VR headset and be teleported to your workshop where your trainer and fellow classmates will be waiting. You’ll also complete 100 hours of work placement to gain direct experience in the classroom environment. By the time you graduate, you’ll be ready to go after your dream job in education – so what are you waiting for? Enquire now and take the next step on your career path!
Study Education Support with Redmako Learning
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be aged 15 years or above; AND
- Must be an Australian or NZ citizen or permanent resident if studying in Australia – overseas students are welcome, but must be living overseas while studying; AND
- Must have basic computing skills and access to a computer and the internet; AND
- Ability to obtain a Blue Card/Working With Children/Working with Vulnerable People/Ochre Card subject to the state or territory in which you intend to complete your vocational placement and/or work; AND
- Ability to complete Vocational Placement component for a minimum of 100 hours.
What You’ll Learn
In this education support course, the subjects you may study include:
- CHCECE006 - Support behaviour of children and young people
- CHCEDS003 - Contribute to student education in all developmental domains
- CHCEDS007 - Work effectively with students and colleagues
- CHCEDS002 - Assist implementation of planned educational programs
- CHCEDS005 - Support the development of literacy and oral language skills
- CHCEDS006 - Support the development of numeracy skills
- CHCEDS001 - Search and assess online information
- CHCEDS001 - Comply with legislative, policy and industrial requirements in the educational environment
- CHCEDS004 - Contribute to organization and management of classroom or centre
- CHDIV001 - Work with diverse people
- CHCDIV002 - Promote Aboriginal and/or Torre Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCEDS017 - Contribute to the health and safety of students
- HLTWHS001 - Participate in work health and safety
- CHCEDS016 - Support learning for students with disabilities in a classroom environment
- CHCEDS018 - Support students with additional needs in the classroom environment
- CHCEDS025 - Facilitate learning for students with disabilities
- CHCDIS007 - Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
Why study with Redmako Learning?
There’s on-campus learning, there’s online learning, but Redmako is taking the way we learn to a whole new level with virtual learning! Yep, you read right. Study with Redmako Learning and experience their virtual reality classroom.
Sign up to a course delivered by VR and discover an interactive learning experience led by engaging, expert trainers right from the comfort of your own home.
When you study with Redmako Learning, you’ll receive up-to-date, dynamic and innovative, nationally recognised training, tailored for professionals, by professionals! Enquire about a Redmako course today and experience the difference sooner.
Redmako Learning is not only dedicated to giving you a unique learning experience, but they also strive to deliver an educational experience that is valuable and one that’ll help drive your success. Be led by a team who is dedicated to offering you individual support every step of the way.
“Redmako is very personal and they are all very caring. The trainees and the tutors were so lovely and they really encourage me do my best in the traineeship. They talk to you like you’re an actual employee and you don’t feel like you're in school. You feel like you're actually working and you’re actually learning something not as a student but as a colleague.” – Redmako Learning graduate, Melissa Hermans