Build in-demand hospitality skills and stand out in a competitive industry with this nationally recognised Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616) course from Patrick Careers Academy.
Designed for people seeking to start working in the exciting and competitive field of hospitality, this qualification will equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience to thrive in the food and beverage or accommodation sectors with no previous experience required.
Developed in consultation with industry partners, this relevant, tailored qualification is reflective of the needs of the hospitality industry. Required work experience ensures you graduate with the experience required to thrive from day one, and academic subjects in key skill areas including workplace safety, customer service and teamwork ensure you stand out in a competitive job market.
If you enjoy working with people and like solving problems, a career in hospitality could be for you. This qualification ensures you’re prepared to take your first career step.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this hospitality course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR203 – Work effectively with others
- SITHIND002 – Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITXCCS006 – Provide service to customers
- SITXCOM002 – Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXHRM001 – Coach others in job skills
- SITXWHS001 – Participate in safe work practices
- SITHIND004 – Work effectively in hospitality service
- CPPCLO3009 – Clean glass surfaces
- CPPCLO3017 – Clean wet areas
- CPPCLO3035 – Maintain cleaning storage areas
- SITHACS001 – Clean premises and equipment
- SITHACS002 – Provide housekeeping services to guests
- SITHIND001 – Use hygienic practice for hospitality service
- SITXCOM005 – Manage conflict
- SITHACS003 – Prepare rooms for guests
Why study with Patrick Careers Academy?
Get on the right pathway to success with a nationally accredited Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Leadership and Management, Marketing or more from Patrick Careers Academy.
With over 9,000 graduates under their belt, you can trust Patrick Careers Academy to give you the thorough training and confidence to succeed. Between 2010 and 2015, Patrick Careers Academy achieved a 95-100% placement rate for Diploma graduates seeking full-time employment or choosing to continue on to university. Discover the Patrick Careers Academy difference today!
Patrick Careers Academy’s philosophy is all about nurturing student’s needs and creating a learner-friendly environment.
They’ve created and enlisted a range of recourses to help make every step of your study journey as seamless as possible. Head to their student info hub, which includes helpful study, tips, student handbook and loads more.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations:
- New South Wales: Sydney