Improve your tech skills and begin your journey down this rewarding career path! The ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology has been designed to teach students how to administer and manage information and communications technology (ICT).
This course will equip you with a range of technical IT skills and competencies to boost your technical skill set and prospective career opportunities. Subjects studied in this course include:
- designing and implementing virtual computing and network solutions
- promoting workplace cyber security
- developing concepts to match business ICT needs
- configuring and troubleshooting operating system software
- implementing encryption technologies and authentication processes
During this course you will be assigned to work with highly experienced specialist IT trainers, to guide and support you throughout your studies. You’ll also gain unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning which includes many extra training resources to support your learning.