Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management)
Fill out this form and a Study Consultant from Deakin University will get back to you.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and have three years of relevant, demonstrated work experience in a managerial or professional role; OR
- Hold a graduate certificate in a related discipline and have five years of relevant, demonstrated work experience in a managerial or professional role; OR
- Hold a graduate diploma equivalent (professional pathways).
English language proficiently requirements also apply.
The following considerations may also be applied:
- Full-time, minimum 12 months clinical internships taken post-graduation by MBBS/BMBS/MBChB/BDS graduates may be considered equivalent to one year of the required 3 years’ professional work experience; AND
- All postgraduate medical and/or dental fellowships recognised by their country’s licensing or regulatory bodies may be considered as relevant professional work experience.