Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
Fill out this form and a Study Consultant from Deakin University will get back to you.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Meet the minimum English language requirements; AND
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline; OR
- A Graduate Certificate in any discipline; OR
- At least two years of relevant professional work experience* that demonstrates comprehensive knowledge in a financial planning environment; OR
- Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent.
*Relevant professional work experience is determined as business experience in either a financial planning role or a managerial position, with business oversight responsibilities in a financial planning related field, such as superannuation consulting, estate planning, tax advisory, financial consulting, funds management, banking.