23 Related search results for "ain course"
Looking for Nursing opportunities in Australia?
There are currently 6,949 Nursing job openings in Australia*. The average salary for a Nursing job in Australia is $50,050.
The Australian Government Department of Employment estimates a projected employment growth to 2018 of 229,400 jobs for the Nursing industry in Australia.
Gaining a Nursing qualification will significantly increase your career prospects for Nursing jobs in Australia. Studying an online course with an accredited Australian provider gives you the flexibility you need to study at your own pace.
Employment in the Nursing industry in Australia
Australia has a population of 23,625,031, with a total of 11,645,500 people currently employed. The average job seeker age for Australia is 37 years and the current unemployment rate sits at 5.7%. Part-time workers make up 46% of the workforce in Australia.
Education in Australia
- The percentage of people employed in Australia with a bachelor's degree or higher qualification: 29%
- The percentage of people employed in Australia with a cert III or higher VET qualification: 31%
- The percentage of people employed in Australia without a post-school qualification: 36%
*Job openings in February 2015
Sources: Trovit Australia, SEEK, MyCareer, Labour Market Information Portal, PayScale, Open Universities Australia, Census QuickStats, Australian Jobs 2014 Report and 2014 Employment Outlook to November 2018 Report.
- Ward Assistant
- Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Enrolled Nurse (EN)
- Registered Nurse
- Health Promotion Practitioner
- Health Educator
- Nursing Manager
- Nurse Unit Manager
- Nursing Clinical Director
- Nursing Support Worker
- Patient Services Assistant
- Operating Theatre Technician
- Community Care Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Care Worker
- Home Care Assistant
- Residential Care Worker
- Accommodation Support Worker
- Personal Care Giver
- Support Worker
- Disability Service Worker
- Field Officer (Community Services)
- In-Home Respite Worker
- Assistant In Nursing
- Care Assistant
- Community House Worker
- View All
The federal government has announced that it w