Career Opportunities In Hospitality Industry
4 Related search results for "career opportunities in hospitality industry"
Looking for Hospitality opportunities in Australia?
There are currently 18,121 Hospitality job openings in Australia*. The average salary for a Hospitality job in Australia is $52,116.
The Australian Government Department of Employment estimates a projected employment growth to 2018 of 55,200 jobs for the Hospitality industry in Australia.
Gaining a Hospitality qualification will significantly increase your career prospects for Hospitality jobs in Australia. Studying an online course with an accredited Australian provider gives you the flexibility you need to study at your own pace.
Employment in the Hospitality industry in Australia
Australia has a population of 23,625,031, with a total of 11,645,500 people currently employed. The average job seeker age for Australia is 37 years and the current unemployment rate sits at 5.7%. Part-time workers make up 46% of the workforce in Australia.
Education in Australia
- The percentage of people employed in Australia with a bachelor's degree or higher qualification: 29%
- The percentage of people employed in Australia with a cert III or higher VET qualification: 31%
- The percentage of people employed in Australia without a post-school qualification: 36%
*Job openings in February 2015
Sources: Trovit Australia, SEEK, MyCareer, Labour Market Information Portal, PayScale, Open Universities Australia, Census QuickStats, Australian Jobs 2014 Report and 2014 Employment Outlook to November 2018 Report.
- Hotel Manager
- Hotel Front Office Attendant
- Hotel Service Supervisor
- Tourism Manager
- Hotel Supervisor
- Hospitality Operator
- Restaurant Manager
- Venue Coordinator
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Front Office Supervisor
- Event Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant (Resort)
- Event Operations Assistant
- Front of House Manager
- Bar Attendant
- Food and Beverage Attendant
- Small Business Manager
- Team Leader
- Fine Dining Waiter/Waitress
- Senior Bar Attendant
- Shift Manager
- Event Coordinator
- Conference Coordinator
- Conference Manager
- Tourism and Event Management
- Tourism Event Coordinator
- View All
There's not much Michael hasn't done on his
Part of the alumni services team for The Ho
Australia's tourism and hospitality industr