Government Funded Cert 3 Courses
3 Related search results for "government funded cert 3 courses"
Looking for Community Services opportunities in Australia?
There are currently 308 Community Services job openings in Australia*. The average salary for a Community Services job in Australia is $72,439.
The Australian Government Department of Employment estimates a projected employment growth to 2018 of 15,600 jobs for the Community Services industry in Australia.
Gaining a Community Services qualification will significantly increase your career prospects for Community Services jobs in Australia. Studying an online course with an accredited Australian provider gives you the flexibility you need to study at your own pace.
Employment in the Community Services industry in Australia
Australia has a population of 23,625,031, with a total of 11,645,500 people currently employed. The average job seeker age for Australia is 37 years and the current unemployment rate sits at 5.7%. Part-time workers make up 46% of the workforce in Australia.
Education in Australia
- The percentage of people employed in Australia with a bachelor's degree or higher qualification: 29%
- The percentage of people employed in Australia with a cert III or higher VET qualification: 31%
- The percentage of people employed in Australia without a post-school qualification: 36%
*Job openings in October 2019
Sources: Trovit Australia, SEEK, MyCareer, Labour Market Information Portal, PayScale, Open Universities Australia, Census QuickStats, Australian Jobs 2014 Report and 2014 Employment Outlook to November 2018 Report.
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
I look forward to working with you. I have been developing, designing and delivering peopl...
Shane Warren Coaching & Counselling Services offers a unique range of career coaching ...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Personal Care Giver
- Assistant Community Services Worker
- Community Health Worker
- Residential Care Officer
- Personal Care Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Home Care Assistant
- Residential Care Worker
- Social Worker
- Health Care Worker
- Medical Health Social Worker
- Mental Health Worker
- Child Welfare Worker
- Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Human Service Assistant
- Child Social Worker
- School Social Worker
- Community Development Officer
- Youth Worker
- Aged Care Worker
- Child Protection Officer
- Disability Service Worker
- Juvenile Justice Officer
- Multicultural Support Officer
- Crisis Counsellor
- Parole Officer
- Policy Analyst
- Welfare Worker
- Probation Officer
- Lead Community Health Worker
- Community Health Development Officer
- Disability Support Coordinator
- Aged Care Coordinators
- Health Support Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Human Service Manager
- Policy Research Officer
- Hospital Social Worker
- Disability Advocate
- Community Support Worker
- Government Services
- Disabilities Services Officer
- Disability Support Worker
- Disability Support Officer
- Aged Care Activity Worker
- Resident Activities Officer
- Senior Personal Care Assistant
- Disability Officer – Day Support
- Social Trainer
- Community Worker
- Policy Officer
- Entry-Level Counsellor
- Client Liaison
- Family Welfare Officer
- Human Service Worker
- Pastoral Roles
- Coordinator of Early Intervention Programs
- Family Support Officer/Coordinator
- Youth Support Worker
- Youth Development Officer
- Youth Activities Officer
- Youth Welfare Worker
- Youth and Family Mediation
- Youth Health Educator
- Youth Policy Officer
- Youth Outreach Worker
- Youth Engagement Worker
- Youth Mental Health Worker
- School Chaplain
- Youth Mental Health Care Coordinator
- Youth and Community Worker
- Community Education Worker (Youth)
- Youth Officer
- Youth Liaison Worker
- School Retention and Participation Officer
- Youth Accommodation Worker
- Student Support Officer
- Youth Counsellor
- Project Officer
- Family Support Officer
- Parent Education Coordinator
- View All
From NIDA director to social worker - read about Tanya's inspiring career journey and her 25 years of experience delivering therapeutic services for children, young ... but powerless to change the government's decision. Name something you still ... school with a Year 10 certificate and ran away to join ...
If you enjoy helping people and want an interesting and varied career, then you should consider a rewarding career in community services! ... on disability services. The Australian government provides a variety of services ... require no qualifications, studying a certificate III or IV in aged care ...
The health care and social services industry is Australia's largest employment sector, and over the next five years it's expected to provide more jobs than any other ... , you need to complete a Certificate III in Children's Services, which you ... you'll need a Certificate III in Aged Care or a Certificate III in Home ...
After nine years playing with the NRL, Dan decided to hang up his footy boots and pursue a career as a mental health activist. After overcoming his own struggles, Dan ... you are today? Certificate III and Certificate IV in Fitness Certificate in Advanced Strength ... Health First Aid Certificate + Qualified MHFA Certificate Trainer Certificate IV and Diploma ...
The federal government has announced that it will spend an additional $1.2 billion over four years to raise the wages of aged care workers. ... a key component of the government's $3.7 billion aged care reform ... care'. Take advantage of these government incentives by enrolling in an ...