List Of Pr Courses In Australia
3 Related search results for "list of pr courses in australia"
Looking for Communications opportunities in Australia?
There are currently 14,615 Communications job openings in Australia*. The average salary for a Communications job in Australia is $81,405.
The Australian Government Department of Employment estimates a projected employment growth to 2018 of 200 jobs for the Communications industry in Australia.
Gaining a Communications qualification will significantly increase your career prospects for Communications jobs in Australia. Studying an online course with an accredited Australian provider gives you the flexibility you need to study at your own pace.
Employment in the Communications industry in Australia
Australia has a population of 23,625,031, with a total of 11,645,500 people currently employed. The average job seeker age for Australia is 37 years and the current unemployment rate sits at 5.7%. Part-time workers make up 46% of the workforce in Australia.
Education in Australia
- The percentage of people employed in Australia with a bachelor's degree or higher qualification: 29%
- The percentage of people employed in Australia with a cert III or higher VET qualification: 31%
- The percentage of people employed in Australia without a post-school qualification: 36%
*Job openings in February 2015
Sources: Trovit Australia, SEEK, MyCareer, Labour Market Information Portal, PayScale, Open Universities Australia, Census QuickStats, Australian Jobs 2014 Report and 2014 Employment Outlook to November 2018 Report.
- Communications Officer
- Public Relations Consultant
- Social Media Analyst
- Media Commentator
- Media Buyer
- Public Relations Officer
- Media Advisor
- Digital and Social Media Manager
- Online Editor
- Marketing Officer
- Multimedia Developer
- Communications Advisor
- SEO Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Communications Coordinator
- Corporate Communications Executive
- Communications Manager
- Digital Media Coordinator
- Freelance Writer
- Event Coordinator
- Brand Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Marketing Team Leader
- Product Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Social Media Coordinator
- Communication Engagement Officer
- View All
Riley loves the evolving world of social media
From criminology and sport studies to mathemat