Music Courses Brisbane
4 Related search results for "music courses brisbane"
Looking for Music opportunities in Brisbane?
There are currently 101 Music job openings in Brisbane*. The average salary for a Music job in Australia is $50,000.
The Australian Government Department of Employment estimates a projected employment growth to 2018 of 450 jobs for the Music industry in Brisbane.
Gaining a Music qualification will significantly increase your career prospects for Music jobs in Brisbane. Studying an online course with an accredited Australian provider gives you the flexibility you need to study at your own pace.
Employment in the Music industry in Brisbane
Brisbane has a population of 2,081,100, with a total of 1,081,000 people currently employed. The average job seeker age for Brisbane is 36 years and the current unemployment rate sits at 5.7%. Part-time workers make up 28% of the workforce in Brisbane.
Education in Brisbane
- The percentage of people employed in Brisbane with a bachelor's degree or higher qualification: 32%
- The percentage of people employed in Brisbane with a cert III or higher VET qualification: 31%
- The percentage of people employed in Brisbane without a post-school qualification: 34%
*Job openings in February 2015
Sources: Trovit Australia, SEEK, MyCareer, Labour Market Information Portal, PayScale, Open Universities Australia, Census QuickStats, Australian Jobs 2014 Report and 2014 Employment Outlook to November 2018 Report.
- Lighting Artist
- Image Designer
- Lighting Designer
- Sound Technician
- Set Designer
- Managing Director
- Program Manager
- Team Leader
- Digital Media Programmer
- Digital Media Developer
- Communications Officer
- Digital Marketing and Communications Officer
- Film and Television Producer's Assistant
- Content Producer
- Digital Media Assistant
- Digital Media Producer
- Creative Strategist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Digital Content Creator
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Child Care Coordinator
- Early Learning Coordinator
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Professional Development Educator
- Child and Family Services Manager
- View All
Vivien takes a closer look at the gaming indus
From criminology and sport studies to mathemat