Whether you’re looking to make a career change, or simply want to add to your accounting repertoire, this online Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) course will improve your accounting knowledge base and technical skills!
Offered by Mentor Education, the course is delivered via online study, and meets the educational requirements to become a registered BAS agent, registered tax agent and tax financial adviser as outlined in the 2009 Tax Agent Services Regulations.
The course covers all the accounting fundamentals, from the preparation of financial reports, completion and lodging of business activity and instalment activity statements, ledger administration, cloud computing and processing financial transactions.
Whether you’re an accountant looking to formalise your years of experience, or a professional looking to establish a new career within the accounting industry, the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) is an ideal starting point.
There are no formal perquisites for this course, however it is strongly recommended that you have:
- A strong grasp of computer/technical skills; AND
- A high level of literacy and numeracy skills
You will also need to have MYOB and Microsoft Excel installed on your computer. It is recommended that you have access to a Windows-based computer.
What You’ll Learn
- Prepare financial reports
- Introduce cloud computing into business operations
- Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- Complete business activity and instalment activity statements *
- Establish and maintain payroll systems*
* Units form BAS agent registration Skill Set.
- Evaluate and authorise payment requests
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Perform financial calculations
- Process business tax requirements
Why study with Mentor Education?
Mentor Education is one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers for the financial services industry. By specialising exclusively in this field of training, Mentor is able to focus on delivering professional development courses of the highest quality. Thanks to their flexible delivery options, you can complete a nationally recognised qualification in financial planning entirely online, and without disrupting your career. Take advantage of Mentor Education’s long-standing industry reputation and commitment to ongoing professional development by enquiring about a course today.
As a student of Mentor Education, you’ll receive access to an experienced financial adviser Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm by telephone and email, so you’re always assured of timely feedback and assistance.
Students of this program will also benefit from complementary inclusion of Mentor Education’s Career Pathway Program. This comprehensive suite of career-building tools includes a 12-month professional development subscription, association membership and regular updates on industry news and events.