Supporting quality and transparency for our partnerships
Career FAQs wants every student who visits our website to find high-quality courses that will help them to pursue their dream career through study.
As part of our commitment to ensuring that all courses on our website are offered by quality tertiary education providers, we conduct a thorough assessment across a number of key quality indicators prior to engaging with any new course providers.
Partner compliance and quality assurance measures
A regular and rigorous partner appraisal process ensures that prospective students can be confident that the courses listed on our site will be delivered to a high standard, and with positive graduate outcomes in mind. We routinely seek quality assurance guidance from various government agencies, including the following key markers:
Vocational education partners/RTOs
- Provider registration status on training.gov.au
- The most recent audit report from the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) or state equivalent (the Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority or the Western Australian Training Accreditation Council)
- Any recent regulatory decisions handed down by ASQA, VRQA or TAC
Higher education partners
- Provider registration status on TEQSA National Register
- The most recent re-registration report, including any applicable conditions imposed on the provider
- Where available, student experience scores from the Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT)
By taking this approach we are able to better support the quality and transparency standards of our education partners, and provide prospective students with the best possible overall experience.