Accounts receivable officer sample resume
This free sample resume for a accounts receivable officer has an accompanying sample accounts receivable officer cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
24 Revenue Road
Oaktown NSW 2000
T: (02) 9444 0000
M: 0411 010 101
I am a hard-working professional accountant with extensive knowledge and experience of accounts receivable procedures and policies.
I am an energetic and dedicated team player and I pride myself on my accuracy, professionalism and ability to meet deadlines. I would love nothing better than a stimulating position where I can apply my skills and expertise across different areas of accounting.
Accounts Receivable Officer, Big Bucks & Co
Big Bucks & Co is a chartered accounting firm specialising in servicing small businesses and individuals.
- Complete account reconciliations and process adjustments
- Perform billing, payment allocation, collection and activity reporting following established protocols, to tight deadlines
- Maintain up-to-date billing system and customer files
- Monitor customer account details and identify and investigate non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Organise recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Prepare bank deposits
- Perform data entry
Accountant, Odyssey Enterprises
Odyssey Enterprises is a satellite service provider and manufacturer of satellite equipment.
- Prepared reconciliations, staff payroll and customer ledger cards
- Prepared and issued customer invoices
- Monitored and collected overdue customer fees
- Verified bills and vouchers
- Maintained inventory
- Introduced a computer-based accounting system
Accounting Clerk, Effervescence Industries
Effervescence Industries is a market leading beverage retailer, manufacturer and marketer.
- Prepared financial statements such as budgets, billing and cost reports
- Maintained payroll and annual leave records, and verified account details
- Maintained and updated fee status of clients
- Performed data entry and entered bills and vouchers
- Prepared documentation relating to purchases, travel and personnel
- Conducted inventory and maintained office equipment and supplies
- Handled cash transactions and issued receipts
- Investigated suspicious vouchers and discovered misappropriated funds, for which I was rewarded with a pay rise
|Microsoft Office (including Excel)||Advanced|
|MYOB Premier (v 19.5)||Advanced|
Associate Member of Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
Astronomy, archery and gardening
|Dudley Moore |
Big Bucks & Co
T: (02) 9888 4444
|Wes McCain |
T: (02) 9000 1234