Aircraft maintenance engineer resume
This free sample resume for a aircraft maintenance engineer has an accompanying sample aircraft maintenance engineer cover letter and sample aircraft maintenance engineer job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
53 Nosecone Rd
Cockpit QLD 4926
T: (06) 4723 7376
M: 0438 000 275
I am a fully qualified and professional aircraft maintenance engineer, with a background in mechanical engineering. I am licensed to perform aircraft and component maintenance, modification and repair on a wide variety of aircraft and engine types. A thorough and systematic worker with a great attention to detail, it is my goal to bring my skills to a respected airline or aerofreight contractor to continue developing my engineering expertise.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Region Air
Region Air is the country’s largest independent rural and regional airline.
- Perform aircraft and component maintenance on prop systems, hydraulic systems, pressurisation systems and structures, electrical systems, carburetor and fuel injection systems, airframe ice and fire protection systems, oxygen systems, landing gear retraction systems and wiring repairs on a range of aircraft models
- Issue CRS certification and QA documentation
- Maintain tools and work environment
- Observe OH&S guidelines in all procedures
- Assist in the training of new engineers
- Fulfil all duties in line with operational and legislative requirements, and aircraft specific systems
- Impeccable track record for aircraft maintenance – no critical incidents in three years
- Awarded Aircraft Maintenance Award in 2010 for performance and diligence on the job
- Took lead role in developing quality control aspects of CRS certification and work schedules, resulting in more efficient certification processes
Automotive Mechanical Engineer, Autoeng
Autoeng is a leader in the Australian automotive market providing a range of specialised stock to vehicle manufacturers and to aftermarket retailers.
- Conduct material and component testing
- Design prototype parts and develop modifications
- Provide technical advice to manufacturing team and designers
- Produce detailed drawings using CAD software
- Integrate quality systems and certifications as they relate to product development and manufacturing
- Perform project management
- Liaise with suppliers
- Contributed to the development of a design tracking system, resulting in streamlined procedures and a database of design processes
- Exercised mechanical and design problem-solving skills in a high-pressure environment
- Developed excellent relationships with clients, suppliers and distributers
- Australian Institution of Engineers – Chartered Professional Engineer (CPENG) membership
- AutoCAD/IronCAD software – Advanced
- Driver’s licence, class C
- Current First Aid Certificate
Jogging, swimming, travelling.
| Helen Copta |
T: 0422 333 444
E: h. email@example.com
| Busby McGee |
T: (06) 6893 2733