Assistant fashion designer sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an assistant fashion designer has an assistant fashion designer sample resume and assistant fashion designer sample cover letter specifically written to help you put together a winning job application.
Poppy & Rose
An exciting opportunity has become available at the Poppy & Rose design room for a talented and enthusiastic assistant designer.
The primary function of this role is to assist the head designer in all aspects of range development from initial sketches to samples, fittings and distribution. You will work to strict timeframes and demonstrate a flair for design and an eye for colour.
- Two years experience in a design assistant/production development role or similar field of work within the apparel industry
- Tertiary qualifications in fashion design
- Previous experience sourcing new fabrics, arranging story and colour boards
- Strong understanding of production process and development
- Strong technical skills in Illustrator/Photoshop for preparing technical drawings, garment construction and pre-production
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and emerging designer to be part of a popular and expanding label.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted.
Please email a detailed resume, with sample designs as an attachment, to Poppy Smith at email@example.com.