Assistant property manager sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an assistant property manager has an accompanying assistant property manager sample resume and assistant property manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Assistant Property Manager
- $40K-$45K + car + mobile
- Career development opportunities
Are you passionate about real estate? Want to take the first step towards a career in property management?
Diamond Properties is seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Property Manager to join their driven group of real estate pros. You will be responsible for assisting a busy team of Property Managers with the everyday management of residential portfolios.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting inspections and completing property condition reports
- Assisting with general office administration and documentation
- Attending to maintenance requests and work orders
- Attending to lease renewals, arrears control and other rental documents
- Liaising with owners and tenants, returning calls and documenting any issues
- Performing ad hoc duties as required
You will need:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Experience working in a real estate office
- Driver’s licence
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills
- IT proficiency
- Team attitude with an ability to work unsupervised
This position is full-time, and may include work on Saturdays.
If you have all of the above and are ready to make a positive career move into the dynamic world of property management, please send your resume and cover letter to: Abbie Domen, Manager, Diamond Properties: firstname.lastname@example.org.