Beauty therapist sample resume
This free sample resume for a beauty therapist has an accompanying sample beauty therapist cover letter and sample beauty therapist job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
18 Smith Avenue
West Creek VIC 3001
Mobile: 0400 333 888
Email: [email protected]
Motivated and capable beauty therapist who is passionate about helping clients to reach their goals. I have two years of industry experience and am now seeking an opportunity to further build upon my professional skills, and use exceptional communication skills, to deliver outstanding service to clients.
Key Skills and Abilities
Excellent customer service and relationship building
I have a proven ability to develop long-term relationships with my clients by showing a genuine interest in their beauty concerns, experiences and goals. In my role as make-up artist with The Makeover Team, my exceptional customer service and communication skills, in addition to my technical expertise, was key to growing the client base of the business. I was able to develop strong relationships with my clients over time and as a result I was trusted to provide make-up services to clients and their family and friends for their most important events.
Proven ability to achieve set sales targets
I have been able to consistently meet the sales targets set for me throughout both of my positions as I have a strong customer focus and always ensure I have exceptional product knowledge in order to provide the best service and products to customers. This means that they become confident in my product advice and are interested in trialling products that I recommend.
Beauty Therapist, West Creek Beauty Salon
- Meet all new customers on arrival
- Take and record customer details and assist customers to complete medical questionnaire forms
- Provide beauty treatments including waxing, facials, microdermabrasion and IPL
- Assist walk-in customers with product queries and purchases
- Promote and sell beauty products
- Ensure products are stocked and equipment is in safe working order
- Finalise customer payments and book appointments
- Clean and maintain hygiene standards of rooms and equipment
- Consistently met monthly target of selling $1000 worth of products each month
- Built up a loyal client base and was responsible for securing more than 20 long-term repeat
- clients for the business throughout my time at the salon
Makeup Artist, The MakeOver Team
- Provided wedding and event make-up services to clients
- Sold make-up and beauty care products
- Ran workshops for customers on how to apply make-up and the latest make-up trends
- Suggested, researched and promoted the idea for The MakeOver Team’s first make-up
- workshop, which became a regular offering for our clients due to its success
- Successfully completed all make-up jobs on time and to the clients’ satisfaction
- Consistently achieved sales targets of selling 10 items per day
|Michelle Davidson |
Owner & Manager
The MakeOver Team
T: (03) 9111 0000
E: [email protected]
|Jessica Harrison |
Senior Beauty Therapist
Western Creek Beauty Salon
T: (03) 9333 0000
E: [email protected]
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Virtual Assistance | Secretari...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...
Jane is the founder of Fast 'n' Efficient Resumes one of Australia's highly rated Professi...